Gateway Housing First relies on in-kind donations from groups and individuals to offset operating costs. These donations allow Gateway Housing First to spend more of its operating budget on programs and services for residents and clients.
- Twin bedding (sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads)
- Bath towels and wash cloths
- Pop-up laundry bins, bags, or clothes hampers
- 14-18 gallon plastic bins with lids for storage
- Full-sized hygiene products (plain deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo – especially for oily hair and no dander; disposable razors, non-alcohol mouthwash, fragrance-free and products for sensitive skin)
- Feminine hygiene products (small-sized pads, tampons, Depends pads)
- Hair products for African American men and women (hair oil, curl activator, deep or leave-in conditioners, Aphogee or Botanicals products, root simulator
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas
- Desk lamps
- Rugs/Welcome mats
- Under-bed storage containers
- Shower curtains/bath rugs
- Kitchen towels/pot holders
- Pots and Pans
- Cooking Utensils
- Daily or weekly bus passes
- Household goods (cook/dishware, utensils, etc.)
- Appliances for apartments (toasters, coffee makers, microwaves, irons, crockpots, etc.)
- Medical supplies (first aid kits/supplies, over the counter remedies such as cold medicine, ibuprofen, Tylenol, etc)
- Desk/Table fans
- Socks (all sizes and styles)
- Powder laundry soap, bleach and fabric softener
- Shop ‘N Save, Aldi and Schnucks gift cards
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, surface cleaner, floor cleaner, Swiffer products, deodorizer, Pine Sol, dishwashing liquid, scouring pads, mops, mop buckets, brooms and dustpans)
- Trash bags (all sizes)
- Hand soap, hand sanitizer
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Bedbug resistant plastic bed coverings
- Apartment Décor (wall mirrors, artwork, wall clocks, bulletin boards, lamps)
Bring a few of these items on your own or have your group host a supply drive.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange your drop-off.
You will be mailed a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
Gateway Housing First works hard to connect the tenants living in GHF properties to community resources for items such as clothing and food pantries
We appreciate your donation!